Lemon Yogurt Breakfast Cake
Prep: 45 Minutes
3/4 cup noosa honey yoghurt
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 eggs, large
1 cup sugar
5 tbsp fresh lemon zest
1/3 fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup canola oil
Optional – drizzle with extra lemon noosa on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease bundt pan with butter and flour.
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl, set aside.
- Best eggs until thick, then beat in sugar slowly. Once combined stir in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry until completely combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared bundt pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until golden and toothpick comes out clean from center.
- Let cake cool fully before removing from bundt pan. Dust with powdered sugar and serve!