Blueberry Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake
Prep: 1 Hour 20 minutes
1 1/2 cup noosa blueberry yoghurt
1 1/4 C dark brown sugar
1/4 C white sugar
3 tsp ground cinnamon
2 1/4 C frozen blueberries
3 C Flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 C oil
3 room temperature eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Generously spray bundt pan with cooking spray and toss with light dusting of flour.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon, set aside.
- Sprinkle mixture into the bottom of bundt pan.
- In seperate medium sized bowl, toss blueberries with a tablespoon of flour and set aside
- In another medium sized bowl, combine all flour, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the remaining wet ingredients – oil, eggs, maple syrup, noosa blueberry yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Fold blueberries and dry ingredients into wet until incorporated.
- Pour batter into bundt pan over the sugar mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
- Remove carefully from bundt pan, top with powdered sugar, and enjoy!